Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ansley's 8 Month Pictures

After a long and stressful week at work, I was so excited to see that Ansley's 8 month pictures were ready and uploaded for viewing.  It was just what I needed to boost my mood and give me a huge smile.  About a month ago, we had Ansley's 8 month pictures taken.  We wanted to have them done around 6 months, but she wasn't sitting up by herself yet.  Kimberly G Photography took her pictures.  She also took our maternity and Ansley's newborn photos.  She's so wonderful, and we couldn't have been more pleased with how they turned out.  I wanted to share some of our favorites with you! 
 
I wanted to start out with this one from our maternity session because Kimberly used the same pink sign for Ansley's 8 month pictures.

I'm 8 months old!


Here is our sweet baby girl, about 3 weeks old.

Our happy baby at 8 months old.




On the move!










We even got a few family shots before the session was over.




No comments:

Post a Comment