Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 20, 2012

10 months old

We are 10 months old!!  It's crazy to think that in less than 2 months Ansley will be one year old!  She is so funny, and she definitely keeps us laughing each day.  She has crawling under control, she can pull up on anything, and she loves to walk around furniture.  She hasn't really started standing alone or letting go yet, but I don't think it will be long.  We're working on words (mostly bye, mama, and dada).  She says things that sound like them, but I can't tell if it's really the right word.  She's definitely such a joy in our lives, and we're so thankful to have such a happy baby.  She smiles at strangers and will give an occasional "Hey!"  Everyone always asks if she is always that happy...thankfully she is!  Here are a few pictures I took for her 10 month picture.  She's definitely being "Ansley" in them!

This picture just makes me laugh.  It is so Ansley...going after anything in her face.

Happy 10 month old.

All over the place.

Our pretty girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment