Today is my nephew, Asher's, 2nd birthday! I can't believe he's already two! It seems like just yesterday we were all waiting to hear the news of Asher's arrival. It was a Monday, early in the morning, when he made his entrance, and he hasn't stopped since! I wanted to share a couple of pictures of Asher this morning at Waffle House with Shana and Chad. I
stole borrowed these pictures and the video off Facebook. He seems so shy, but looks can be deceiving!
 |
| Asher "cheezin" at Waffle House. |
 |
| He loves eating! |
 |
| I couldn't leave sweet Anabelle out. Here she is at 1 month old...precious! |
I also wanted to share a few pictures from his birthday party this past weekend. He had a joint birthday with his cousin, Colby, who turned 6. Colby is Asher's cousin on Chad's side of the family, and he's a sweet kid!
 |
| Sweet Colby ready to blow out his candle. |
 |
| Asher isn't sure what to do. |
 |
| Daddy's here to help! |
 |
| My beautiful cousin, Hayley, and Ansley. |
 |
| Nonny with baby Ananbelle. |
 |
| Sweet baby Anabelle. |
 |
| Uncle Ken and Ansley bonding. |
 |
| Pappy with the birthday boys. |
 |
| Ansley loved watching them open gifts. |
 |
| Shana, Miranda and all of the birthday gifts! |
 |
| Asher learning how to open gifts. |
 |
| Spiderman, Colby! |
 |
| Yay! A party! |
 |
| Colby loves reading about animals. |
 |
| Grandma, Todd, and precious Gavin |
 |
| Colby got a new bike! |
 |
| Asher got a new car! |
 |
| Ridin' |
No comments:
Post a Comment