I realized that I haven't written a new blog in 4 weeks! The last time I blogged was for Ansley's 8 month update, and now she's 9 months! School started back for me on July 25th, and life has been flying by ever since. I'll admit it was really hard for me to go back to work this year. Ansley is at a really fun age, and I truly enjoy spending every second with her. She makes me laugh and smile all day, and she's developed such a fun personality. I love teaching, but I hate every minute that I'm away from her. School had a rough start too. I had a classroom FULL of 5th graders - 30 of them. It was a long first two weeks with all 30 kiddos, but thankfully a new teacher has started and our numbers are down to 23. We've also been busy with birthday parties, engagement parties, and baby showers. Every weekend in August and September is already booked. No sleep for the weary!
Ansley turned 9 months on the 17th. She's definitely on the move. She crawls everywhere, and now she can even pull herself up. When we go in her room each morning, she's usually standing up waiting for us. She babbles all of the time, but she can't quite say anything that we understand. We're hoping for "mama" or "dada" soon! Here are a few pictures of her at 9 months. Kimberly G Photography also took her 8 month pictures two weekends ago. I can't wait to see those. I'll share more when I get them, but for now, I'll share the sneak-peak she posted.
Stay tuned for a post about my nephew, Asher's, 2nd birthday party. We had a blast celebrating with Asher today!
Sunshine Starts 3K
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment