Where has the time gone? 8 months old..! It seems like Ansley has learned how to do everything in the past week! She had been trying to sit-up by herself for a while, but she was struggling with getting herself in the seated position. While we were at the beach, she conquered that task. She sits up great now. In fact, now when she gets upset in her crib, she sits up to cry. She slept in a pack-n-play in our room at the beach, and when she woke up during the night (which was frequent during that trip), she would sit straight up and stare at us! The most exciting (and scary) thing is that she is crawling. She has been getting on all fours for a while, and she would just rock back and forth and then fall down. However, about a week ago, she just took off. She's not great at it yet, but she's definitely on the move. I'm not so sure how I feel about this. We will be baby proofing this house asap! She's still such a sweet baby though. Typically she's all smiles and laughs. She babbles all of the time, but nothing is quite understandable. She has no teeth yet, but I don't think it will be too long because she chews on anything she can get her hands on. Here are a few recent pictures and a video of her starting to crawl. The video was taken the first day she showed us she could "crawl" so it's not perfect, but she's definitely moving!!
 |
| Being a ham for the camera. |
 |
| I love jumping!! |
 |
| Yay! Summer is fun! |
|
|
|
She is just so adorable! I LOVE that smile. I know it must melt y'alls heart!
ReplyDelete