Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 4, 2012

Shower for Baby Anabelle

My sister, Shana, is having a girl this July.  It's her second baby, so she didn't really want a shower, but I know how fun it is to open baby girl gifts.  I wanted to do something special for her, so I hosted a shower for her this past Sunday.  We had a great turnout and a lot of fun.  Anabelle already has some precious outfits!  We can't wait for her arrival.  Instead of cards, I asked everyone to bring a book with a message inside for Anabelle.  She received a lot of great books, and there were no books that were the same!  Here are a few pictures from the shower.

Shana 34 weeks pregnant

Anabelle's name banner that mom made.

Drinks....delicious peach lemonade.

The gift area.  Mom found that adorable hamper/toy storage.

Mom brought over beautiful hydrangeas from her yard.






The cake was a hit!  Mrs. Jan McCord made it, and everyone loved it!  


Tutu and burp cloth for Anabelle.

Mom also made Anabelle's nursery bedding and...

...a cute bow board to match!

Every little girl needs a pair of monogrammed diaper covers.

Reading a message in one of the books for Anabelle.

The cutest romper for Anabelle!

Her first Bible...it's even personalized with her name.

Even Big Brother Asher got a new book from the shower.

Another cute outfit for Anabelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment