Saturday afternoon we took Ansley to the pool. Robyn and Austin, across the street, have a pool, and they invited us over for an afternoon of swimming. It was Ansley's first time in a pool, so we were really excited about getting her in. She loves taking a bath, so I knew if the water was warm enough she would enjoy it. She loved it! They had a baby float we put her in at first, and she just lounged and relaxed in the float. I didn't get any pictures of her in the float, but I will next time. She started to get a little tired of the float, so we just passed her around the rest of the time. I'm so glad she liked the water because it will make our upcoming beach trip so much more fun. Ellie woke up from her nap in time to play too. It's so sweet to see the girls interact with each other. Later, Jesse and Roy brought their baby, Charlotte, over too. These three girls will have so much fun growing up together.
 |
| Ansley's first time in the pool. |
 |
| Ansley and Ellie Claire saying hello. |
 |
| Kisses from Ellie. |
 |
| Wee...this is fun! |
 |
| Loving my daddy and fingers. |
 |
| Sweet kisses from daddy. |
So sweet! Anna Lyn loves the pool, too!
ReplyDelete