Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What's been going on...?

So I've been a little MIA from the blogging world lately.  Life has been really busy with school, tax season, and weekend obligations.  I was hoping things would slow down soon, but we have many weekend events coming up.  Ansley is 15 months old, and she is full of personality.  She is talking a lot, but most of it you can't understand.  She can definitely say "da-da", and she says it frequently.  She has yet to say "ma-ma", which breaks my heart.  :)  We work on it each night, but she giggles and says "da-da" instead.  She says something that sounds like Toby though, and she adores him!  She lights up when he comes in the room, and she always wants to give him love.  He's warmed up to her too.  I think he has realized that she isn't going anywhere, so he's accepted her presence.  I've been really impressed with how well he has responded to her.  He actually lets her do whatever she wants to him!  Although she can't say a lot of words, she definitely understands just about everything you tell her.  I love seeing how smart she is and watching her try to solve problems.  She is still so sweet too.  Her favorite thing to do is to give "love".  She will come over and put her head on you as she leans in for a hug.  It definitely makes my day each time she does it.  She loves brushing her mullet hair (Yes, a haircut is in the works soon!).  She also has 3 teeth...finally!  The teeth situation has been a little slower than I thought, but they are finally coming through.  The top ones have been a booger though...lots of fussiness and pain.  At her 15 month appointment, she weighed 19 pounds and was in the 35%...yay - progress!

Here are some pictures I've taken of our last month around the Greer House.  They are all iPhone pics, so please excuse the quality! :)

We finally upgraded to our BIG girl car seat.  Ansley loves facing forward! 

We love wagon rides in the neighborhood.  The weather has been warm enough for plenty of these.  She's sporting a cute dinosaur outfit my mom made for her.
She obviously has seen us do this...talk on a phone!  She loves to sit on the windowsill and "talk" on her pretend phone.  Too cute.
Playing in mama's closet is fun too.  Watching her try to walk in these was even more entertainment though!
Mama sometimes lets me try to feed myself...big mess!  She loves playing with the spoon though.
She has recently become interested in her baby dolls.  She likes to "push" them around in her stroller and give them a bottle.
Her FAVORITE thing to do....go through the cabinets.
She made this mess in about 5 minutes while I was trying to cook dinner.

Her ADORABLE Valentine's outfit that my mom made for her.  She had another shirt that had applique hearts with her initials.
Being silly for the camera.
Sporting her Valentine's Day PJs....AND her sippy cup.  We are officially off the bottle. 

A few of AG's Valentine treats from her friends at Mrs. Cathy's.

I just had to share this card from one of my students.  Too funny.
Hopefully I will do a better job of documenting our life!  :)  She is growing up so fast, and I can't believe how big she is!

1 comment:

  1. She is too precious for words!!! Can't wait to see yall again! Did I spot "Tumble-ina" in one of these pics?? We have her too ;))))

    ReplyDelete