Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Westfield Auction

Saturday night, Mitch and I were invited to go to the Westfield Auction.  It was held at the Ag Center in Perry.  Mitch's cousin Katie had a table and invited us to join her.  Each group pays a fee for the table, and you bring your own food/drinks for the evening.  To make things fun, they had a theme for the night....television shows.  There were some really creative tables, and some people even dressed up to coordinate with their theme.  Katie did a great job of decorating our table like the television show Las Vegas.  We didn't dress up as a group, but next year we'll be ready for the friendly competition.  Some of the great tables were Duck Dynasty, The Love Boat, Soul Train, The Price is Right, and the Beverly Hillbillies.  They had a silent and live auction, and it was really entertaining to watch the live auction.  Here are just a few pictures I took at the beginning of the evening.

Here is our table with our theme Las Vegas.  Katie did a great job with the feather centerpiece.

Me and Mitch with Katie and Charlie

One of the Duck Dynasty tables.

Katie and me

Love Boat...they won first place in the secret competition.

The Big Break golf tv show.

I've been doing a TERRIBLE job of documenting our life in pictures.  Ansley is growing so fast, and I capture a lot of things on my iPhone, but I don't always get the nice camera out to get some good shots.  I'm going to try to do better.  Here are a few pictures of my sweet girl and hubby this morning before church.  I'm sure I'll be getting a few good pictures next weekend as we celebrate Easter. 

Such a big girl!

This is her face when you say, "Close your eyes."  Too cute!

Ansley loves some "nanas"

My loves...

No comments:

Post a Comment