Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Quick Update...

Happy 4 months sweet Ansley! I can't believe it's been 4 months already. During the first month when we were feeding every 3 hours around the clock, I felt like time was in extreme slow motion. I loved every minute with my precious newborn, but sleep deprivation is rough! Since then I feel like someone has hit the fast forward button! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing our tiny bundle home from the NICU, and now she's 4 months old. I love this age though. She loves smiling, and she smiles for us constantly. The morning is the sweetest. She's just laying there waiting for someone to come get her, and when she sees us her face lights up. If that doesn't help your day start off great I don't know what will. I can't seem to capture a good smile on camera though because she's not quite sure how to react when she sees the camera....we're working on it! She's starting to make a few noises too, and they are so sweet to hear. She's also sleeping wonderful at night....12 hours each night (knock on wood!). We're going on over 3 weeks of sleeping through the night, which is a huge blessing now that I'm back at work. She's a little snuggle-bug too. She will sit in your lap all day if you let her. She loves to stare at you and be held. I think I've created a monster sometimes, but I love the sweet love! :) She's also starting to entertain herself. She has so much fun on her mobile gym looking at the lights and making the toys move. I love watching her discover new things. I know that every good and perfect gift comes from above, and I thank Him each day for our wonderful and perfect blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment