Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Daddy's Oops...

So I've been back to work for almost two weeks now, and it's definitely been an adjustment. I never knew I could be this tired! I only thought I was tired before....wow. Ansley is doing great at her sitter's house, and I'm back into a routine at school. Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have had no time to sit down and type. After I pick-up Ansley, it's non-stop until around 7:00 when she goes to bed. After she's asleep, it's time for me to figure out dinner for Mitch and me. Usually by that point, I'm exhausted and crawling into bed. I've missed so many of my shows at night because I was just too tired to watch. I've turned into an old lady!

This afternoon though, I laughed so hard when I saw Ansley. Mitch does all of the morning duties. He does a fabulous job of getting her up, dressed, fed, and to Cathy's house. This morning I left a little earlier than normal because I needed to do a few things at school, so I kissed Ansley goodbye as Mitch was changing her diaper. I pick out her outfit each morning before I leave, but when I saw her this afternoon, I noticed her outfit didn't look quite right. Then I realized....it was on backwards! Poor baby had her cute outfit on backwards ALL day! THEN....I looked in her bag to get the dirties out for the washer, and I noticed that Mitch had sent her in the "My First Christmas" bib. I about died! I know Miss Cathy got a good giggle out of Ansley's appearance today! :) After a long day, it was a laugh I definitely needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment