Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Our Little Monkey Turned 2!

I can't believe Anlsey is TWO!  It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the NICU on Thanksgiving Day!  It has seriously gone by in the blink of an eye!  She has so much personality and is so fun to be around.  I may be a little biased, but I think she's the cutest and sweetest two year old!  We had our 2 year check-up today, and she's doing great.  She weighed 22 pounds and was in the 8% in weight.  For her height, she is in the 86%!  She's going to be long and lean!  She's talking up a storm and understands everything you tell her!  Two weekends ago we had her birthday party at the house.  Luckily the rain held off, and we had a great time playing outside.  I didn't do a great job of getting pictures, but I wanted to share some of the details from the party.  We did a "Sock Monkey" theme for our "Little Monkey's 2nd Birthday!"

Here was the draft of the invitation I used.  I loved the sweet girl monkey.
My mom made Ansley's cute Sock Monkey dress.  
The goody bags...a Barrel of Monkeys
Drinks...Jungle Juice
The sweet birthday girl!
Not really wanting to smile..!
Our Monkey Food
Awesome cake balls from Candace's Cake Balls
Cookies from Jeanie Cassell...they were precious!
Monkey Bread and Banana Pudding























This picture was too funny not to share.  Rockin' her new heels and playing with her new basketball goal.  (Look at that saggy diaper too!)

2 comments:

  1. Just precious Shelley! The party decorations look awesome and Ansley is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious, Shelley! Such a sweet theme!

    ReplyDelete