Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fair Fun 2013

Friday night, Mitch and I took Ansley to the Perry Fair.  The weather was perfect, and Ansley loved her second fair experience!  She was so cute when we first walked in.  She just looked all around and smiled.  She even started clapping and dancing in her stroller to the music playing around us.  She loved pointing at things and saying, "What's that?"  I didn't get a lot of pics, but I wanted to share a few.  Although there is no proof that I was at the fair, I did attend this event! :)

I loved Ansley's expression when we first got there...pure joy!

We were on our way to see the feeding/petting Zoo when we saw Colby Dee getting ready to perform.  Ansley loved Colby's fancy shoes.  We enjoyed seeing Colby and MAC!

Ansley LOVED feeding the animals.  She wasn't scared at all, and she squealed each time they took the carrots from her hand!







We visited the show cow section too, and Ansley was mesmerized by the "caaws".  She even said "moooo" a few times.


I thought this was too cute.  Ansley was so good in her stroller the whole time taking in everything.  She sat with her hands up like this for a good 30 minutes.  

Although we didn't ride any rides, the fair wouldn't be complete without a picture of the Ferris Wheel.

I should have taken a pic of our food.  I ventured away from my usual corn dog and went with a steak sandwich from the VFW booth.  We also enjoyed our annual stop at the Granny's Apple Dumpling booth, and Mitch got his usual homemade lemonade on the way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment