Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, September 29, 2013

July, August, September Update

I'm back! :)  I've had intentions to sit down and blog many times, but something always gets in the way. We've had a fun and busy past three months.  Here are some of the highlights from July, August and September.

We celebrated July 4th with a parade and firework show in Perry with friends.
















We also went to Lake Blackshear with my family for a fun get-a-way.




SueSue and I met her cousin, Martha, at Lane's one summer day for lunch.  Ansley loved the tractors.



Ansley loved "hiding" in her toy bucket during our last few days of summer.


Ansley started back at Mrs. Cathy's house.  Mom made her this cute Back to School outfit.


We celebrated the wedding weekend of Kyle and Candace.  I will post more pictures when the photographer finishes and posts them.  Here are just a few from the weekend.








Football season has begun!  We love Georgia Saturdays! :)


Ansley sometimes poses for me like I ask.  This picture was too sweet not to share.  Last Sunday before church.


We took Ansley to her first Hornet game.  She was too cute in her uniform.  She refused pictures that night though! :(




Hopefully I can get back into the blogging routine.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment