Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mullet Cut...

So as cute as Ansley is, she had something that has been driving me crazy...a mullet!  Some curly mullets on kids are cute, but stringy mullets are just plain redneck!  I've been wanting to get her mullet cut for a while, and I finally took care of it today!  Wedding festivities are beginning this weekend for Kyle and Candace, and I couldn't have my baby looking like a redneck for the guests! :)  I took her to Susan at Season's.  She cuts Mitch's hair and also specializes in kids' hair.  Overall, Ansley did okay.  You can see her face in the pictures...she's not so sure about the situation.  She whined the entire time, but she never had any real tears.  She looks so cute in her new hair style.  I hope it starts to grow more evenly, or we'll be back to take care of that mullet! 

Before...nappy mullet - not cute!

Please excuse my nappy hair too...it's Spring Break (and it was raining today!)

Close up on the action.

Not sure at all!

All done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment