We have reached 6 months! I can't believe how much Ansley has grown since November. She had her 6 month appointment last week, and she weighed 13 pounds 3 ounces. She is 25 inches in length. She's still in the 6th percentile for weight, and she's around the 13th percentile for length. I think it may take a couple of years for her to catch up in size. Developmentally, she seems to be doing great. She's rolling over both ways with no struggle. It's so funny to watch her in her crib. She's all over the place. She smiles instantly, and she also loves to laugh. Her giggles are the sweetest sounds. She babbles a lot too! She isn't quite sitting up by herself, but it won't be long. She has recently started grabbing things within reach and holding them in her hands. We just started her on baby food last week. We're still working to get the hang of it, but hopefully she'll have it down soon. Over the summer, I plan to try to make my own baby food. We'll see how that goes! Here are some pictures of our sweet Ansley at 6 months.

Laughing at mommy.
 |
| Trying to sit-up by myself. |
About to have my first bite of rice cereal.
Not so sure....
Making food is so much fun! I made Harper's food and I just got a new baby bullet for Colsen. SO excited to use it!
ReplyDelete