February 20th is a special day. On February 20, 2001 (11 years ago today), Mitch and I started dating. Although we don't "celebrate" this day anymore now that we have a wedding anniversary, I still think about how blessed I am that we started our journey that day. We've definitely learned so much about ourselves and each other during this adventure together, and I know there's no one else I'd rather spend the rest of my life with than Mitch. I gathered a few pictures of us throughout the years. Enjoy!

Prom Junior Year - 2001

Prom Senior Year - 2002

Perry National Fair - Senior Year 2001

Christmas Senior Year - 2001

Destin Senior Year - 2002

Christmas - 2003

Spring Break - 2003

UGA Game - 2004

Nags Head, NC - 2004

UGA Game - 2005

Engagement Night - 2008

Wedding - July 2008

Wedding - July 2008

Honeymoon - Jamaica 2008

Honeymoon - Jamaica 2008

Vegas -2009

Hilton Head - 2010

Cruise -2011

NYE -2011
Y'all are so cute! The pistures you shared are great.
ReplyDelete